UFT Mobile – The official HP mobile testing solution
UFT Mobile (formerly known as MobileCloud for QTP) enables enterprises to naturally extend their existing HP Functional Testing and Application Lifecycle Management environment to mobile applications, allowing cloud based and cross platform test automation for mobile devices.
UFT Mobile is the official HP mobile testing solution, jointly developed by HP and Perfecto Mobile. Utilizing breakthrough technology, UFT Mobile is the only complete and seamless solution for automated functional and regression testing of mobile applications within HP's UFT environment.
- Seamlessly leverage HP ALM suite for mobile and assure high quality deliverables for business critical mobile applications.
- Streamline test development and execution (manual and automated testing) using patented ScriptOnce™ device-agnostic technology.
- Ensure continuous delivery of your mobile project and perform product monitoring and analysis in production.
- Access and test on real smartphones and tablets connected to live networks around the world, using perfecto mobile MobileCloud™ platform.
Download UFT Mobile
Rich Feature Set
- Full back-end integration with HP Quality Center – Native UFT scripting, data and report structures enable centralized test management and cross-organizational visibility of your mobile apps via HP Quality Center.
- Native, image, text based and hybrid object recognition – Accurate and dynamic object recognition supports complex testing scenarios in a single script, facilitating the deployment of secure, device-agnostic mobile testing.
- Secure cloud-based access to real devices - Access and test on hundreds of mobile devices from inside UFT.
- Keyword-based mobile scripting – Device-agnostic, keyword-based scripting, along with high-level intelligent mobile-specific functions (e.g., press keys, open browser, select image, type text, etc.), enables fast and easy script creation, maintenance and porting across mobile platforms.
- Rich image-enhanced reports - Complete testing information, including active screenshots and video recording, is embedded into the UFT report.