MobileCloud for UFT is the official HP mobile testing solution, jointly developed by HP and Perfecto Mobile. Utilizing breakthrough technology, MobileCloud for UFT is the only complete and seamless solution for automated functional and regression testing of mobile applications within HP's UFT environment.
HP and Perfecto Mobile have an exclusive OEM with a reseller agreement where HP eclusively sells Perfecto Mobile's via HP product suite based on the MobileCloud.
MobileCloud for UFT (formerly known as MobileCloud for QTP) enables enterprises to naturally extend their existing HP Functional Testing and Application Lifecycle Management environment to mobile applications, allowing cloud based and cross platform test automation for mobile devices.
Advantages of MobileCloud for UFT for your Enterprise
- HP UFT Extension– seamlessly extend your HP ALM suite for mobile and assure high quality deliverables for your business-critical mobile applications.
- Device agnostic scripting – streamline test development and execution (manual and automated testing) using Perfecto Mobile's patented ScriptOnce™ device-agnostic technology.
- Continuous Functional Testing - for agile mobile application delivery, deliver your mobile apps faster and better.
- Fully managed and governed solution – Full IT control on authentication, access permission and activities, including role management and usage reporting.
- Scalable - From single, small project to hundreds of simultaneous users, and devices
- Support for complex scenario's - advanced built-in functionalities such voice injection and recognition, NFC, location based
- Secured Solution - Full tractability of actions. Device cleanups and encryption abilities
- Full back-end integration with HP Quality Center – native UFT scripting, data and report structures enable centralized test management and cross-organizational visibility of your mobile apps via HP Quality Center
- Native, image, text-based and hybrid object recognition – accurate and dynamic object recognition supports complex testing scenarios in a single script
- Object Spy for simple and fast scripting - view native and web objects retrieved from the device screen, detect their object types and associate them with the automation functions for your script
- Secure cloud-based access to wide real device spectrum – access and test on hundreds of smartphones, tablets and phablets from inside UFT
- Keyword-based mobile scripting – device-agnostic, keyword-based scripting, along with high-level intelligent mobile-specific functions (e.g., press keys, open browser, select image, type text, etc.), enables fast and easy script creation, maintenance and porting across mobile platforms
- Rich media reports – complete testing information, including active screenshots and video recording, is embedded into the UFT report